Monday, April 28, 2008

Security Codes

There is one thing that I have found to be a total nuisance in the progression of technology. That would be security words. You know the boxes at the end of a form online that have the squiggly words that are actually just random letters.

Just minutes ago I was applying for a flickr account and it took me 3 tries to get through the security word step. They have shaded the letters, made them dark blue, and made all of the characters continuous. Plus it was case sensitive.

It really made me not want to have an account, but i am a sucker so now "1400 Miles From nowhere" has its own flicker page.

Plus while I am ranting about flickr (which is controlled by yahoo, who i have the problem with (Google for life)) you cannot start a sign in id with a number (eg. 1,2,3,4,5,6,etc...). So i had to make my sign in name nowhere1400@yahoo, how lame.

All I wanted was 1400miles@yahoo but no. Oh well I should just be happy I have an account complaining does no good anyways.

Have an amazing day y'all!

No comments: