Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pray. India.

So it is week three of school so naturally I am already thinking of next summer. Well here is the deal, I am praying big for next summer... I mean I am praying huge. Next summer should be my first summer of the rest of my life, meaning (sadly) school will finally be over. That is why I am praying huge, huge things. India. It has been on my heart lately and there is so much to be done. One in six people in the world live without clean drinking water. India is my focus for right now. Pray big, pray for world health, and pray specifically for India with me. -- Who knows maybe we, together through this blog, support, and prayer; once again, will get the opportunity to: go, see, act, empower, love, sustain, enjoy, and bless the people of India. Show them they matter and make a difference.

No comments: