Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ignorance?

There is a tipping point I feel when everything seems to make sense even if it really doesn't. When things such as school become comfortable and routine or business no longer over crowds our lives but adds an element of satisfaction and accomplishment. I think I am finally embracing the fact that there are two sides to every situation. I am finally realizing that life moves at one pace no matter how quickly I believe it is actually passing me by. -- Cool things are happening because I am finally taking the time to let them happen. Opportunity is materializing because I am no longer writing it off. How is it that we seem to get caught in this cycle of self-pity, no matter the magnitude, and become okay not just with complacency but okay with laziness and lack of responsibility?

If you feel like you're in a rut or if you feel like you can be better, it is probably because you are in a rut or you can do better. Sometimes we just have to suck it up. The thing that sucks is that I am finally realizing this in my life, so now I can no longer claim ignorance.

PS charity:water I want to work for you.

No comments: